Easy-to-use Online Claims Analytics Platform
Orthus Health now offers an easy-to-use online claims analytics platform, driven by a unique claims engine that looks at your medical, pharmacy, and worker’s compensation claims. Our data dashboard and population health reporting point to the interventions and programs you need to mitigate claims and prevent movers to higher risk and higher claims categories.
Be in the know in time to take action! When claims is used with Know Your Number® you uncover important data regarding the health of your population you could be missing from just claims alone. You can't fix what you can't see. Use Know Your Number Plus Orthus Claims Analytics for the best results.
The Orthus Health Claims Platform
- Ad-hoc query tool - search what you need to know
- Charts and graphs you create to view your data
- Effective and actionable Population Health Reports
- Participant vs. non-participant data based on your rules
- Consultative service with Key Findings and Recommendations
- Schedule your reports for exporting
- Download query reports in multiple formats
Population Health Management Reports
- Modifiable risk factor cost burden
- Chronic disease cost burden
- Age/gender relationship to disease
- Gaps-in-care & recommended preventive screenings
- Drug compliance, non-compliance, and disease severity
- Distribution of chronic disease vs. non-chronic disease
- Level of HEDIS compliance (to evidence-based medicine)
- Co-morbidity-related expenses (e.g. hypertension, depression)
- Variables that predict and explain high spenders
Use your data dashboard and pull reports on your own. Or, work with us to better understand your data and develop an effective ACTION PLAN based on your current claims and historical views. Our consultative support and reporting includes clearly identified Key Findings and innovative Recommendations.
It’s easy! We will send you a data release letter, new group implementation form, and data request form for your TPA.
Once we receive these forms back, we will have you well on your way to uncovering what you need to know about the health of your population, where your cost burdens lie, and most importantly, what you can do about it.
Call 800.550.2427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!