Clinical Oversight with Know Your Number® & Claims Analytics
Orthus Health Services includes resources and tools for employers to help manage the health risks of their employee populations (prevent movers to higher risk levels), to help educate members in managing their own health, provide clinical support and care for members with complex conditions, as well as care coordination assistance and guidance in making the right medical decisions.
We work closely with employers to offer effective and custom clinical oversight programs to meet the objectives of their unique workforces.
Clinical Oversight Programs
- Identify potential health risks via biometric screenings, health risk assessments, and claim analytics
- Coordinate care for individuals at risk of developing chronic conditions
- Provide care management for individuals with chronic conditions
- Assist members in identifying quality and cost-effective health care providers
- Include the primary care physician as a participant in the employee health program, in our population care planning
- Offer screening and ongoing coaching as per employee goals and health risk with our opt-OUT incentive design
- Educate high-risk members on wellness and healthy living
- Clearly define outcomes-based initiatives for high-risk members with our high-touch mitigation strategy