Pioneering New Data Pathways
Orthus Health is Pioneering New Data Pathways to manage population health with our innovative Enterprise Analytics solution. We look at data from prospective (future) and retrospective (archival) views, include “your perspective”, and uniquely reveal the unseen data that employers and other bearers of risk need to act upon.
Our propriety New Data Pathways solution will engage your workforces more effectively and, as a reseller, get you to market faster. The key lies in our ability to target data-driven personalized interventions necessary to meeting individual and population health objectives. New Data Pathways are also critical for measuring the effectiveness of your wellness and wellbeing initiatives and delivering Return on Investment (ROI).
Revealing unseen data
It is only by seeing the unseen where you can get the insights you need from your data, and offer relevant and personalized health interventions employees can act upon.
- Number of non-compliance persons with a diagnosis of diabetes & how to correct
- Number of females migrating toward higher risk thresholds & how to stop
- What outcomes did your preventive screenings yield? We can tell you!
- How many "avoidable ER visits" did you have? Want to fix that?
- How many ill-defined symptoms on claims that actually can be defined? These are costing you!
- What is causing rising musculoskeletal claims?
- And so much more!
5 Ways to New Data Pathways
- Identify WHO has WHAT condition
- Pinpoint CARE GAPS
- Expose FINANCIAL BURDEN of care gaps
- Offer only DATA-ORCHESTRATED interventions
- Deliver ROI by proving risk reduction
Population Health Management Reports
- Modifiable risk factor cost burden
- Chronic disease cost burden
- Age/gender relationship to disease
- Gaps-in-care & recommended preventive screenings
- Drug compliance, non-compliance, and disease severity
- Distribution of chronic disease vs. non-chronic disease
- Level of HEDIS compliance (to evidence-based medicine)
- Co-morbidity-related expenses (e.g. hypertension, depression)
- Variables that predict and explain high spenders
It’s easy! Orthus Health Enterprise Analytics is offered with our Comprehensive Wellness Solution or as a stand alone service. Orthus Health also offers consultative data analytics services.
Call 800.550.2427 or email email@example.com to get started today!